HybridFence, as the name implies, is a cross between a palisade fence and an electric fence; an all new solid electric fence.
Despite its solid construction, HybridFence is lightweight (on average only 3.5 Kg per m˛), easy to install, mallable to the shape of the existing landscape and can be made to the customer's size and colour requirements.
Typical applications of the HybridFence include:
- Indoor/outdoor burglar bars (permanent or with hinges and lock to open)
- Indoor/outdoor security gates (swing or sliding with lock)
- Driveway gates up to 3/6 m length (swing/sliding)
- Palisade fence in sections up to 6 m long
- Top walling / fencing sections up to 6 m long
- Interconnectable free standing crowd control barriers
- Three-dimensional cages (high security warehouses, outdoor cages for electrical- and communication sites)
- Portable fence systems (construction sites, events), solar powered with battery back-up and permanently independent
- Mobile fence or cage systems on truck, trailer or even railway, battery powered and temporarily/permanently independent
HybridFence is made from 100% 25µ anodised aluminium, and is available in various colours. Standard colours are silver, black and bronze (dark and bright).
HybridFence needs never to be maintained or painted, even in rough coastal or industrial environments as it will not rust. In case of damage, each single part can easily be replaced in minutes without welding! An additional anti saw-through device is also available on request.